Get closer to your music collection.
Industry experience is not the only factor to be considered in the quest for a specialist hi-fi dealer to help you get more from your music.
Combine it with a fundamental understanding of the technologies, a passion for music, access to a huge portfolio of equipment from the finest manufacturers in the world and a willingness to listen – and you are pretty close to a description of Scotland based Loud & Clear.
Two channel hi-fi has been at the core of Loud & Clear since our creation in Glasgow in 1996. However, that was not the start of it – we have individual members of the team with over 30 years of experience in the business of making good systems sound great.
This is marvellous news for all our customers - from those choosing their first system all the way through to the most discerning audiophile.
Both of our showrooms have purpose built listening rooms which provide the opportunity to sample our components and systems using your own music at your own pace. This is done in an environment as close as possible to that in your own home.
This service is further backed up by a home demonstration offer, system optimisation facility, service/repair department and full delivery, installation and set up service.
But don’t just take our word for it, our accolades include:
- Moon by Sim Audio – Evolution dealer
- Merdian Audio - Premium Partner with a full range on demonstration up to and including 818 Audio Core and DSP8000 loudspeakers
- Naim Audio - Reference 500 Series dealer with a full range on demonstration up to and including NAC552 and NAP500
- Linn Hi-fi – Majik, Akurate, and Klimax dealer as well as fully trained turntable specialists with LP12. Klimax DS, Kontrol Solos and 350p on demonstration
- Focal - Utopia dealer with Scala and Diablo on demonstration
- dCS – Reference dealer with Scarlatti, Paganini, Puccini and Debussy on demonstration
- Monitor Audio – Radius RX, GX and Platinum dealers
the list goes on…